Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Trip to PTY-BKK (Day 2)

On the second day, we went to Coral Island, we took a local transportation and ferry to get there. I was so happy because beach always amuses me. I tried another local food and snacks, and believe they were oh-so-good!! I also bought some souvenirs for my relatives in Jakarta.
Last but not least, we played on the beach, and took some underwater photos, but the results weren't that good because the water was not clear.



Later that night, we went to Alcazar Show which is very popular in Thailand, where the trans-gender guy did a musical show in a theater. They were absolutely great! I also managed to take a picture with one of the "girl". She was super pwityyy. So envious.














my dearest friends : Ellen and Karania













Wardrobe :
Pink Tanktop - Zara
Flower Shorts - Online shopped
Neon Tshirt - Online shopped
Ethnic boho top - Online shopped
Shocking pink skirt - Topshop
Sandals - Zara
Black&gold beads bracelet - Needle 'n Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment